Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thought Suppression



Thought Suppression

I am unable to to stop and control the flow of my creative thoughts and memories. Perhaps it might have something to do with calibration and regulation of my thought processing. My mind is in constant dialogue with the environment. Said so my creative thoughts emerge from this dialogue. My brain captures strange environmental images. I sense I am obsessed about shapes, figures and image depths. The more I create images, the more I feel dissatisfied of my performance. I failed to halt the flow of my thoughts. I feel as if possessed by nature.

You don't have to accept what I am writing.
I am just trying to describe obsessive compulsive disorder and its impact on human performance at work and in art.
osmanart


No comments:

Post a Comment