Monday, June 2, 2014

Visual Hallucination

VISUAL HALLUCINATION

I am positive  about seeing people whom I know.
My family says there is no one there.
I am not on drugs and I don't feel sick
I am not under any stress of life.
My vison is perfect.
I don't even wear glasses.

I am a product of full term pregnancy.
I never suffered from any medical condition in my past.
My family is always supportive.

I had troube communicating with friends.
I could not estabilish close relationship with a man.
I don't have genetic predisposition to  psychiatlric disorder.

Am I suffering from a psychiatlric disorder.
Am I halucinating.
What could otherwise be attributed to my hallucination.
Are there people with extraordinary perceptions that
allow them to see things that others are unable to see!

What should I Do.
Do I need t reatment.

Mohamed Buwe Osman, MD
Physician & Artist







No comments:

Post a Comment