Monday, February 16, 2015

Freedom



I love and treasure my freedom.
I do not regret about my past.
I perceive my past as a developmental stage leading to
the wisdom underlying the word freedom.
It takes a lot of time to learn and acquire the knowledge of freedom.
Freedom does not mean you are free to do whatever your ego pleases.
Freedom does not mean you perpetuate wrong perceptions of freedom undertaken by others. Before you practice your freedom, learn first what freedom entails.
For example entertaining the freedom of using and selling street drugs may sequel loss of your freedom and even loss of your precious gift of life.
Freedom according to my understanding is like assuming accountability of your own future and well being. Freedom is your doorway of opportunities inherent to success in all aspects of your social and career experience. Freedom provides you the freedom to make the right choices in your life span.

No comments:

Post a Comment