Sunday, November 23, 2014



Solitary Confinement.

Ebola

Fear will make you lose your freedom.
There is nothing to be ashamed of fear, when your life is in jeopardy.
I am afraid of Ebola. Ebola is a deadly virus just like a brain cleansed individual who made up his mind to take away lives of innocent civilians by blowing up himself.

When I am a potential threat to the community I will volunteer to be isolated as long as it takes till I am no longer a threat to my surrounding and neighbors.
It is so stupid to say that You want to enjoy your freedom when you could potentially spread a deadly virus. You could look healthy now but you can never be sure what can happen to your tomorrow especially when you have been helping people affected by t his virus no matter how cautious you were not to contract it.

osmanart

No comments:

Post a Comment