Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Obsessive compulsive Disorder


I feel overwhelmed
I feel preoccupied with intruding thoughts.
I feel I am unable to control the flow of my thoughts.
I feel unable to control self.

My energy level does not seem to be abating.
I keep doing the same thing over and over again.
My head tells me to be perfect.
I feel my performance is incomplete.
I feel I am deficient in perfection.
I feel I need to keep doing over and over again.
It will allow me to achieve a level of perfection.

Do I really need to be perfect.
My friends would tell me no but
my head would say the opposite.
My body is in conflict with self.
I feel overwhelmed.

Do I need help to control my body.
I feel I do.
My head would not allow me.
I need to distract me from these intruding thoughts.
People see me crazy but I am not.
I just need to be perfect.
There is no remedy for such acts.

Dr Mohamed Osman, MD
Physician & Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment