Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meditation and Healing

MEDITATION & HEALING Stress is a barrier to the experience of joy. An imagined or fantasized sense of relaxation is an Invisible energy that can elicit the vanishing of stress Thereafter stress will transform into an inert force. It will then allow the joy to flourish. Stress harbors all human beings. It carries a virulent pathogen that can affect Multiple organs and systems of the human body. It may cause damage to a healthy heart. It may cause chemical imbalance to a normal human brain. It changes the normal immunogenicity of human organs and systems into a weak vulnerable to invasion of virulent pathogens. I have learned how to win a stress. By the end of my hard working day, as stress sticks to my body, I clean him off by taking a warm shower I shut my mind and liberate my emotions from its negative influence. At times I take a hot tub, close my eyes and fantasize I am on the colorful beaches of East African coast. By travelling there, pleasant memories are retrieved from my brain. My body just relaxes automatically and my evening hours are salvaged from the harmful impact of stress. The next day I repeat the same regimen and therefore now stress keeps far away from me. You could do the same. Mohamed Osman, MD Physician & Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment