Sunday, December 16, 2012

Diabetes

Diabetes dwells in all medical facilities.
Patients identify him as being sugar diabetes.
He is no where close to be called " sweetie "

I know diabetes long time ago.
It took me a remakable effort to know who he is.
I communicate with Him through the knowledge of medicine.
I communicate with Him through the real expreiences of my patients.
I communicate with him through the pharmacies and diabetic supply stores.

Diabetes behaves like a virulent virus.
He can inflict a disease honored after his name “ Diabetes”
He is firendly to obese people.
He is friendly with anyone who leads a sedentary life style.
He is not compassionate to children.

Diabetes is like a terrorist.
You will never know when he will hit you.
My medical office knows the secrets of winning him.
We do not allow him to mislead our patients.
We do not allow our patients to listen to him.

Diabetes can make you loose you legs.
diabetes can make you loose your foot.
Diabetes can cause you blindness.
Diabetes can cause you to be on kidney dialysis.
Think about the sad stories of diabetes.
Take care of diabetes as if he is an enemy. 
Work well with your doctor.
He is the best guide for you.


Dr Mohamed Osman, MD
American Board Certified FP
Visual Artist
 

No comments:

Post a Comment