Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anorexia Nervosa

ANOREXIA NERVOSA I don’t like my body shape. I am morbidly obese. My face is moon-like shaped. My chin feels heavy. It hangs beneath my jaw. My breasts are like mountain big. They are heavy. They pull down my shoulders. They cause me to hurt I feel a wave of fatty folds on my belly. They cover my groin areas. There is a lot of wetness in between these folds. Wetness irrtates my skin. My thighs are coarse and big. There is no space in between them. This is how I see self. My friends see me the opposite. They are concerned about me being emaciated. My family is concerned about me. They see me starving self to death. I feel very energetic, despite my heavy weight. I need to lose more weight. I will burn more calories. I Will exercise 4 hours a day. My doctor is concerned. He urges me to get an immediate care. Do I need care? I still perceive self being obese. I hate obesity. It makes me feel ugly. I wish I were slim. Why everybody is concerned about me! I am healthy. I just see self obese. It makes me feel depressed. Food is disgusting. It caused me to gain weight. That is why I am fighting this battle. I wihed I looked like a supermodel. Have you ever seen an obese supermodel? Mohamed Osman,MD Physician & Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment