Monday, November 26, 2012

Vertigo

VERTIGO I felt shaken by a sudden glimpse of fear. I never experienced such physical impairment before. My brain ceased to control my body. My vision ceased to focus on its surrounding My body felt as if dissociated from my brain. My balance fell under the influence of a distorted environment. I felt as if floating in a weightless space environment. I felt as if I am about to hit the ground. My head switched to a spinning cycle. Defensively I abducted and extended my legs and arms I felt safer and avoided the threat of falling. A sense of apprehension restrained my confidence. I realized that human is a fragile being. Yesterday I was healthy. Today my health is on the verge of collapse. I must see my doctor to relieve my suffering.. I am worried about brain tumor. My doctor reassured me. I have a benign condition called vertigo. He counseled me. I feel completely relieved and healed. Mohamed Osman, MD
Artist & Physician

No comments:

Post a Comment