Sunday, November 18, 2012

Liver Failure

LIVER fAILURE I feel sad and distressed. My father is very ill. His condition is going downhill. He feels weak and fatigued. He has been bleeding from his rectum. His eyes turned yellow. His legs are swollen. His belly is tensely distended. It causes him shortness of breath. His veins are visible on his belly. His breasts had increased in size. He lost weight. His doctor said that He has the complications of Hepatitis C. He needs liver transplanted. Organ donors are scarce. I am afraid my father will not make it. He might not get a donor‘s liver.. The waiting list is too long. His doctor drained the ascitic fluid. He felt some relief. My father will die without a liver. Stem cell cloning might be the answer. Our politicians should allow stem cell cloning to save my father. mohamed osman, MD physician & artist

No comments:

Post a Comment